To avoid delays at the Gate, and for the safety of our Guests, the following items are prohibited:
- Animals (Except for certified animals assisting disabled guests.)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Bags, purses, or camera cases exceeding 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses, Coolers, Hard Containers
- Umbrellas, Poles, Brooms
- Strollers (Permitted in Suites only. Strollers must enter Gates C, G or E)
- Cameras with lenses exceeding 8”
- Noise makers, laser pointers and any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Weapons of any kind (Firearms, Knives, Pocket Knives)
- Binoculars and binocular cases. Cases must not exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Cameras and camera cases. Personal cameras and hand-held video cameras with lenses under 8' are permitted. Camera cases must not exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Beverages - one (1) 16 oz. unopened plastic bottle of water per person is permitted. Bottle must not be frozen. NO OTHER BEVERAGES PERMITTED.
- Bags - Soft-sided bags are allowed but cannot exceed 14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in. in size.
- Stadium Merchandise - Stadium merchandise is permitted
From: Sun Life Stadium Website